I love me some behat ... despite losing 8 hours chasing down an addition to a YAML file. No, I don't think I'll cool off about that any time soon.
Recent Blog Posts
As I sit here now, this has eaten eight hours of my life. Possibly because Google hates me.
Working with Behat and DrupalExtension, I noticed a docblock above my FeatureContext class' __construct method that said:
Depending on your install, you may have some modules floating around that aren't being used, and even after cleaning up your modules by disabling them, you should clean up the files & directories left behind.
NetBeans, in my humble opinion, is one of the most, if not the most powerful tool for centralizing a number of things that we as Drupal developers, or even PHP developers in general, do.
Because I want to try the newest, oddest, interestingest things from Drupal.org, I often will download a module to my server and play with it, and never actually do anything useful with it.
Recently, I found myself greatly frustrated with the inability to use the tab key on a number of Drupal sites to access the first form element. Mainly, on the user login pages.
So...this was hairy and ate up waaay more of my time than I would like to admit. Basically, I have a Drupal content type (think of it like a store item) with three computed_fields fields:
For as long as I can remember, I've been a tea and coffee snob. If your brewed beverage of choice isn't good enough to serve plain, I really wasn't interested in partaking. Recently, I've been sleeping weirder hours and have decided to add in a mid-afternoon caffeine and sugar pick-me-up.
Recently, I had need to refresh a Drupal View every time a jQuery AJAX request completed, but, being me, ran into the problem of the view refresh falling into an infinite loop because, duh, the view refresh was also an AJAX refresh.